gDateHeas="date-header"><$BlogDateHeAğustos 13, 2007logDateHe!-- Begin .post -->
<$BlogItemBoBir süre önce Zaman gazetesinden Serkan Kara ile moda siteleri üzerine yaptığımız röportaj gazetenin ingilizce versiyonunda yer aldı.

"modatrendenin.blogspot.com Melis Pekand (style consultant)
I opened this site for personal satisfaction in January 2006, hoping to store clips and images I saw and liked in magazines, on the Internet or in the street. Later, as information exchange grew, interest in my site grew with it. Now my primary goal with the site is to follow trends and brands abroad and inform readers about new products and happenings in the fashion world. This site is made more useful and entertaining by my efforts to provide fashion news as fast as possible, relay ideas about fashion and trends in my own style and utilize readers’ ideas and writings. I have taken lessons on fashion writing, brand marketing and trend follow-up in England. Aside from managing this site, I am a style consultant and I give seminars on fashion."

Etiketler:

"comments">

<$BlogItemCo1h4>
Anonymous Adsız

<$BlogCommenWow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing
such things, so I am going to inform her.

my page new cellulite treatment

<$BlogCommen5:25 ÖÖlogCommen  <$BlogItemCrYorum Gönder

nd #comments --> v>